Sunday, September 02, 2012

Another Nice Note From A Happy Seller!

Rob Rose is an excellent Realtor and business man. I had a short sale drag out over the course of 2 years. For the entire duration Rob was very responsive and professional. He went the extra mile to make sure I understood what was going on, and that I was comfortable with it. And as a nice perk, he has embraced technology. For a computer geek like me it was amazing to have a Realtor who responds to email's, provides electronic documents, and orchestrates getting those documents to and from all affected parties. His response time in my experience, during waking ours, is about 15 minutes max - usually under 5 :) - He really makes you feel like his only client & priority.

And speaking about above and beyond - his contact network is unparalleled. I had a flood midway through closing (a huge one). Rob directed me to a contractor that was amazing and fixed the issue in budget, on time, and very quickly. He also chose the legal team to handle all of the proceedings - and they couldn't have been any more perfect.

You just can't go wrong on his advise. I'll never deal with any real-estate situations again without him on my side.

Thanks again Rob!!

No comments:

Post a Comment