Saturday, March 03, 2012

The Way A Showing Should Be Done

As a follow up to my earlier post regarding other agent's failure to schedule showings, I received this email from an agent who showed a listing of  mine. The property was available,the appointment was made, lights on, blinds open, music playing. As it should be!


------


Hello Rob,

 I just wanted to thank you for the enormous amount of time you spent showing my Buyers your condo listing. It was obvious they were very interested in the property and you took extra time to show all the amenities and linger a long time inside the condo as they took in the view, etc. We never felt rushed and to do that all again for the second showing including walking the parking garage as well. It was greatly appreciated and is often not the norm when I show another agent's listing! Thanks again...

 Best regards,

Clint Winter

Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate


--------

No comments:

Post a Comment